Our story is enkel (simple), we love Swedish and Scandinavian food and are ardent believers in the philosophy a culture is best expressed by its food and, of course by it's eating traditions.
Being Swedish parents, it’s important to share our Swedishness with our families, friends and anyone who is curious about delicious Scandinavian food.
So, we decided to start Swedishness and our löfte (promise) to you is;
- Living in Switzerland, we need to have an online shop that works, that just works.
- We will do our best to always provide you with the best products at the lowest possible price and have them delivered to your doorstep in the most professional way possible. For this reason, we have chosen to use Die Post for all our deliveries.
- And if Olyckan ole dolyckan (Swedish mythological creature of misfortune) pays your package a visit and something breaks or doesn’t arrive in good or in the intended state, we will simply give you back your money back. Life is too short and our customers are precious to us.
What we ask of you, our dear customer, pretty please with pärlsocker (powdered sugar) on top;
- Tell as many of your friends about us. We want to make Swedishness a success, so that we can offer this service in Switzerland.
- Visit us regularly. We think you will notice that some of our products are very competitively priced in comparison to regular Swiss shops.
- Tell us what you’re missing. We will move fjäll (small Swedish mountains) to try and source it for you.
Låt maten tysta mun (let food silence your mouth)