If you love the Swedish chocolate or coconut balls you’re going to love these little treats. They are just as good but with a touch of Easter. White chocolate, coconut and lime and then we make them yellow with a little bit of food colouring. Perfect for an Easter fika with family and friends. Let’s bake Easter balls!
All you need is: 0.75 dl cream, 200 g white chocolate, 150 g coconut flakes (100 for the dough, 50 for the garnish), 1 lime (just the peel) 0.5 tsp flake salt, 0.5 tsp yellow food colouring.
1. Chop the chocolate and grate the lime.
2. Heat the cream and remove the pan from the heat. Add the chopped chocolate and stir until melted.
3. Stir in the coconut flakes and grated lime peel.
4. Allow the batter to cool for approx. 30 minutes to room temperature.
5. Mix coconut flakes, flake salt and the yellow food coloring. Massage the color in with your fingers.
6. Shape the dough into about 25 balls and roll in the yellow coconut flakes. Leave to cool for a while in the fridge before serving.